Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech start-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Start-ups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
But to join our team, what is it that really matters to us? Well, it matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do, that you put in the hard work. And, obviously, it matters that you care as much as we do.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our lively and dynamic sales
team. The part-time Customer Experience Associate is responsible for making sure our customers are matched with a carer and contacting carers encouraging them to apply to placements.
A successful candidate must be able to cope well under pressure and be motivated by learning new skills and hitting targets. We are expecting you to roll up your sleeves and make a real impact from day one.
This role will be fully remote to cover three days (must include Saturday and Sunday 9 am-5 pm, and Monday 9 am - 6 pm). As part of your onboarding, you will need to be able to work full-time Mon-Fri for three/four weeks full time.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Working closely with Account Executives to find carers for urgent placements by understanding customer requirements and contacting carers by text/phone.
- Reviewing carer profiles and presenting the best carers to Elder families via email/phone
- Independently prioritise the matching priorities for the day
- Working closely with the Account Executive team to ensure the best customer experience
- Answering inbound calls and live chat enquiries and booking appointments for Sales Executives
- Re-engaging with customers who have previously enquired about care and providing information about Elder’s services to assist them in their search for care.
- Excellent communication skills - both speaking and written
- Incredibly organised and strong attention to detail
- Experience and passion for delivering exceptional customer service even in high-pressure situations
- A thirst to learn and develop with a Start-up
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing your workload and prioritising tasks effectively
- A natural ability to build strong rapport and relationships
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility to work fully remote
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s
fastest-growing start-ups. Apply today.
Elder recruits employ, train, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.