We’re Grazer, the plant-based connection app. Our mission is to unite and empower the plant-based community across the world.
We see Grazer as the connector for veganism; a support network to an isolated vegan community, a catalyst for activism and a beacon to the plant-curious. Our primary focus is dating and friend-finding for vegans and vegetarians but we’re building a social hub for both online and offline connection. We’ve already built lasting friendships, successful relationships and marriages (even a few Grazer babies).
Our plans are ambitious and exciting – expanding our user base in key cities across the world and refining our product to add real value to the vegan community. As part of Grazer’s team, you will have a chance to be part of a company that believes in conscious capitalism and is fundamentally driven by creating a positive impact on the world.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic Front-End Engineer to join Grazer’s small founding team. You will be working closely with our Back-End developer to create and maintain a product that is designed to scale.
- You must be able to eligible to work in the UK.
- Experience: You must have at least 5 years of experience as a Back-End specialist.
- Best Practice: You have previous experience building your own stack.
- Tech stack: You are familiar with GCP, Kubernetes, MySQL and you are proficient in GoLang.
- Teamwork: You’re friendly, open and willing to contribute to maintaining an exciting company culture.
- Mission: You must believe in our mission, being vegan or vegetarian is big a plus.
Nice to have:
- You live in London or Brighton.