We’re Grazer, the plant-based connection app. Our mission is to unite and empower the plant-based community across the world.
We see Grazer as the connector for veganism; a support network to an isolated vegan community, a catalyst for activism and a beacon to the plant-curious. Our primary focus is dating and friend-finding for vegans and vegetarians but we’re building a social hub for both online and offline connection. We’ve already built lasting friendships, successful relationships and marriages (even a few Grazer babies).
Our plans are ambitious and exciting – expanding our user base in key cities across the world and refining our product to add real value to the plant-based community. As part of Grazer’s team, you will have a chance to be part of a company that believes in conscious capitalism and is fundamentally driven by creating a positive impact on the world.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic Mobile Application Developer to join Grazer’s small founding team. You will be working closely with our Backend developer to create and maintain a product that is designed to scale.
You must be able to eligible to work in the UK
- You must have at least 5 years of experience developing native Apps for both iOS and Android devices
- You must be comfortable working with both Swift and Kotlin
- You have experience working with REST APIs and networking libraries: Alamofire, Moya, Retrofit, OkHttp
- You have an understanding of the full-stack: fundamentals of system design, networking, and concurrency
- You are self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to work on your own initiative
- You’re friendly, open and willing to contribute to maintaining an exciting company culture
- You must believe in our mission, being vegan or vegetarian is big a plus
Nice to have:
You live in London or Brighton.