We are looking for a motivated world-class, social media & content manager to help shape the continued success of a fast growing online retailer A LITTLE FIND.
The social media manager will be responsible for managing and developing B2C content and activity across our core social media channels. They will be focused on devising social media plans, creation of assets and using key metrics to measure performance.
Be innovative in their approach to community management by testing new ideas and new approaches, provide insights and analysis, be able to explain and tell a narrative back to the team in order to improve impact and effectiveness. They will also aid in supporting the wider development and understanding of social media competencies across the business. The right candidate will be ambitious and eager to develop the future of B2C social media
Please note that this job is office based from our London office. However, we are open to discussing working partly from home.
- Drive growth across all social channels, including LinkedIn and work to KPI’s
- Experience managing full suite of all social media channels
- Experience with preferred social media management, measurement and insight tools
- Excellent writer with demonstrable ability to react in real-time to the changing newscape
- Demonstrable experience in using performance media budget to grow social footprint
- Create engaging, emotional and captivating content tailored to each of the social media platforms
- Ability to create engaging video content and work a wide range of video and static imagery
- Liaise closely with the marketing team, providing valuable observations and opinions on current trends
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Liaise with the graphic designer to ensure designs are delivered on time
- Increase brand awareness through social media platforms
- Be responsive to rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, reacting to feedback, all while keeping an enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Highly organised and self-motivated with ability to prioritise heavy workloads eﬀectively in a fast-paced retail environment
- Faultless attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Autonomous, ambitious and highly creative with a natural ability to excel in ambiguous situations and thrive in a flourishing startup environment
- Ideas-driven and results focused with the initiative to see these ideas through to fruition
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience scheduling and publishing to multiple social media platforms
- Experience in social media, other marketing knowledge or helping run campaigns
- Excellent writer with demonstrable ability to react in real-time to the changing environment.
- Creativity – required!
- SEO knowledge
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and a day off on or around your birthday
- Great exposure and ability to impact a fast-growing business
- Training Opportunities
- Weekly team lunches
A LITTLE FIND is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to cultivating a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We see the potential in everyone and value the importance that different backgrounds, experiences and ways of thinking can have in igniting innovation and propelling our business forward.