We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive progress towards our ambitious growth goals. We have product-market fit and we’re growing quickly both in the UK and internationally so this is a great opportunity to not only lead a small team of Product Managers but also be part of an exciting journey.
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team of over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton and have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.
What will you be doing at Ometria?
- Become an expert in retail, retail marketing, data AI, and understand exactly what it takes to create retail marketing experiences which customers love.
- Drive operational excellence in product management, from ideation through to solutioning, feature launch and ongoing iteration.
- Establish and maintain metrics for product performance that align to core business objectives
- Deeply understand our users’ goals, their day to day and the obstacles they face
- Convert that insight into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Line manage, support and proactively coach one or more Product Manager/s or Senior Product Manager/s.
- Own business outcomes and be empowered to achieve them by leading and influencing your cross functional team and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers and a product designer to conceive elegant, impactful solutions to gnarly customer problems
- Validate that solutions meet users’ needs and deliver against our strategic goals
- Own a roadmap, defining and prioritising features, functionality and opportunities within your product area
- Deeply understand Ometria’s strategic landscape and identify valuable, commercially viable and feasible product opportunities
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (customers, prospects, sales, customer success, professional services and the general market) in researching and defining product priorities
- Lead launch initiatives for new features to ensure customer-facing teams have what they need to be successful
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in product management in a commercial environment
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience of line managing, coaching and developing a product manager
- Demonstrably user centric and a passion for understanding ‘the why’
- Great communicator both verbally in and writing
- Strong analytical skills and preferably a quantitative degree
- Proven ability to leverage data and other evidence whilst problem-solving and making decisions
- Experience of managing a product where ingesting and managing data at scale (10m’s of rows of data) were central to the proposition
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced organisation
- Open minded with a passion for learning and self improvement
- Proven understanding of the complete software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Comfortable making judgements in situations with multiple stakeholders and multiple constraints
- Proven ability to engage with multiple types of stakeholders of different seniority in a constructive and collaborative way
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.