We’re looking for a Senior People Operations Executive to join our People Team.
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team of over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton and we have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.
As a Senior People Operations Executive, you will be joining our People Ops Team of 7 (soon to be 15) comprising of People (HR,) Talent, & Workspaces.
Ometria is scaling quickly with 121 Ometrians at our last count across our London, Southampton and New York offices (and some who are Remote). Reporting to the Senior People Partner, you will work with them and the VP People Operations to drive engagement, productivity, retention and to help scale our processes and culture as we grow.
This is a really great opportunity to further your experience in a small but fast-growing people environment as we grow the EMEA team, and has the potential to grow into a partnering role or specialising in another area of People/HR down the line.
What you’ll be doing
- Operations, data and insight
- Taking ownership for onboarding and offboarding processes to create awesome Ometrian experiences
- Being the expert in all things people systems, including our HRIS, and keeping them up to date
- Making sure all our Ometrian folders are compliant and up to date including managing all contracts and other new starter docs
- Making sure the Ometrians are kept up to date with any people initiatives and benefits including taking charge of our weekly ‘Top of the POps’ newsletter
- Coordinating social and engagement activities, including creating a wellbeing calendar of events
- Acting as an approachable point of contact for Ometrian queries
- Learning & Development
- Overseeing and coordinating all onboarding activities
- Coordinating and helping to launch L&D initiatives
- Supporting the wider team
- Supporting the VP People Ops and Senior People Partner with people initiatives including contributing to our quarterly projects
- Scheduling and calendar management (or meeting jenga as we like to call it)
- Providing cover for our Workspaces Partner when needed
- Experienced - you have experience in a fast-paced People Ops environment (ideally in SaaS or B2B Tech) and want to grow your knowledge in all things People/HR. You have a good understanding of People processes and initiatives. This might suit you if you have experience in a People Ops Exec role or an in-house Talent/Recruitment role with exposure to the People side of things.
- Excellent communicator - you can communicate confidently with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and understand how to tailor your approach for different audiences.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities - you have experience proactively juggling your own tasks across multiple areas in an environment with changing priorities, as well as jumping in to help the wider team when needed.
- Solutions focused - you think in terms of solutions not problems and you get stuff done. You bring imagination to your work and enjoy anticipating challenges and mitigating against them. You thrive on finding new ways to solve problems.
- Detail-oriented - you are observant and meticulous and love ensuring every task is completed to a high standard.
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and enhancing our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.