The Festicket Group is a truly international team with 100+ people from over 20 different countries, and a growing community of over 5 million customers worldwide all passionate about changing the face of live event experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London, with a remote workforce across Leeds, Europe, Australia and North America.
Since 2012, we have provided a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. The platform offers an end-to-end experience for music and festival lovers.
In eight years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. We partner with over 4,000 festival, and event organisers across 40 different countries, such as Coachella, Tomorrowland, BST Hyde Park, Amnesia Ibiza to name but a few.
Since our acquisition in 2019 of the multi-award winning cashless POS platform Event Genius and the associated Ticket Arena portfolio which includes egTicketing, egMarketing, egTravel, egAccess and cashless payment technology, egPay. With these, we’re now able to provide 360 solutions that bring together technology and industry expertise to enable the best experience for organisers and fans alike.
We're post Series-D funded, and backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds giving us the resources and stability to realise our global ambitious growth plan.
We believe that our business should reflect the events and festivals we partner with. As such, we welcome applications from individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds. All we ask is that you have a passion for festivals and creating the best live experience for our organisers and fans.
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
You will be a subject matter expert in the platform and be able to help guide event organisers in the most effective way to set-up and manage their events for success. You will help our clients become self-sufficient and ensure we deliver a best-in-class client experience throughout the event life cycle irrespective of the communication channel.
You will be able to work independently, and proactively analyse and solve problems in real time. As part of a global team you will collaborate with global account management, customer support, onsite and operations teams to give feedback, share customer insights and identify value-adding opportunities in our products and service offerings.
You will be a fierce advocate for our clients’ unique challenges in-market and a key driver in promoting the long term success of Festicket.
- Respond quickly and effectively to client queries through the relevant channels (selfserve helpdesk, email or chat)
- Update CRM system with up-to-date event launch information
- Build and help set up events within our ticketing and cashless systems, as well as helping clients gain access and brief training on using the backend of our platform
- Provide assistance to clients using our platform features with the view to ultimately making them self-sufficient to perform a manner of tasks, including self-reporting
- Arrange refund processes as needed
- Identify key upsell opportunities with clients and inform the Client Relationship Manager
- Work directly with the customer support team, ticketing managers, and onsite teams of promoters to manage consumer enquiries that require our support
- Manage customer requests (e.g. changing accommodation, name changes to tickets, reinstating payment plans)
- Provide regular reports and analysis as required
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure promoter clients and customers (ticket holders) are getting the greatest value from our products
,We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that learning, growth and development should be part of any role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role:
- Detail-oriented and tech-savvy problem solver
- Quick learner, confident decision-maker
- Communicates well with internal and external stakeholders
- Seasoned at multitasking
- Appreciates process and order
- Excellent organizational skill
- Passionate about live events, music
Skills and Experience Required:
- Understands the importance of CRM tools, has worked at least 1 year in a CRM platform
- Experience working in a customer-centric, cross-functional role at a technology company or a background in event services or ticketing.
- A natural ability to provide exceptional customer service to all manner of clients
- Keen problem solver - You enjoy digging into a problem and finding a solution
- Technologically focused, able to grasp new technical concepts and products quickly whilst being able to pass on that knowledge to others
- Relentless and motivated to provide support to a large number of clients per day
- Clear, articulate, decisive with the ability to effortlessly take on difficult conversations with consumers and resolve them positively
- Proactive with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English to a professional standard
- Knowledge of another European language is desirable not essential.
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data (VLOOKUPs, custom formulas)
- Ability to manage time and work autonomously in a remote-working environment
- A passion for and commitment to the success of our live event organisers
- Flexible attitude to working hours
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden, and by joining us you will be part of one of the fastest-growing music/travel tech companies in the world, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
Alongside this, It’s also important that with us you feel healthy, happy, and content, both inside and outside of work. So we have tried to create a benefits package that achieves exactly that.
Benefits & Perks also include:
Your time inside Festicket:
- Dog-friendly office
- Tea, coffee, breakfasts, and snacks.
- A well-stocked fridge dedicated to keeping beers, wine, and prosecco at the perfect temperatures.
- Monthly socials- Bowling, karaoke, pub quizzes, drinks, sports days, cinema nights, boardgames nights etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work from home options
- Value-driven start-up culture
Your time outside Festicket:
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Festicket workplace pension
- Festicket Voucher
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & staff discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel season ticket loan