This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a hungry, entrepreneurial marketer looking to put themselves on the map. Working across two very different business units, you will have the opportunity turbo charge growth in both.
Cult Wine Investment takes a top-down asset management approach to fine wine investment. Curating and caring for balanced portfolios of fine wine for our high net worth and mass affluent clients, we look to grow their wealth over time whilst providing them with the lifestyle benefits that only come with investing in wine.
We are looking for somebody with large ambitions to really make their mark. This role will be challenging and will stretch the individual as they look to drive rapid growth in both an established business and a complete new-to-world startup. The fine wine market is estimated to have a worldwide value of £350bn. With the existing products and a very exciting new one, we’re looking to unlock this and become the category leader through a combination of world-beating data analytics, next level simple and elegant UI/UX, and access to a vast array of rare and sought after wines. We have a world-beating products, we need a world-beating performance marketer to help us realise their potential.
The Performance Marketing manager will be responsible for:
· Owning all existing performance marketing channels for Cult Wine Investments (Search & Social)
· Scoping & implementing new performance marketing opportunities for both businesses (new channels, new audiences, new formats, left-field opportunities)
· Ownership and consistent reporting & forecasting of the KPIs
· Managing on-site CRO
· Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will support on building the growth strategies for both business units
- Experience of building high-performance campaigns across all the major digital ad platforms
- Experience of driving paid acquisition of app users
- A rigorous data-led approach to driving growth
- A sensitivity for balancing winning creative with carefully constructed campaigns to drive the best outcomes
- Fintech experience
- Exposure to the China market and the relevant ad platforms
- A bonus would be some degree of interest in fine wine.