Traktion is looking for an Operations Associate who is enthusiastic about helping brands succeed through better marketing campaigns.
We help the UK's leading brands and startups achieve efficient, marketing-led growth.
This helps our customers grow their business by increasing marketing efficiency at a fraction of the price of hiring in-house marketing talent.
If you’re a confident, self-motivated individual with big ambitions, then this could be the role for you.
Who We Are @ Traktion:
- We are a small team based in Central London (right opposite Chancery Lane Tube Station). We split our time between working from home and the office.
- You will be our first operations associate and will have a direct impact on the growth of our business
- We work with some of the UK's top marketing freelancers and some of the world's leading brands
What does Customer Success mean at Traktion:
- We work closely with our customers to help make sure they’re provided with first-class support, alongside strategic advice and guidance.
- We’ve got the technical skills and know-how to take new customers through the Traktion onboarding process and help them get the most out of the platform.
- We act as the main point of contact for our customers and operate as the key channel of communication between Traktion and the customer.
Who we are looking for:
- You’re vigilant and proactive.
- You will be involved in 3 key aspects of the business:
- Onboarding new marketers to the platform
- Talking to businesses to better understand their marketing requirements
- Supporting and assisting users as they go through our sales funnel
- You can organise and run face to face and online sessions with customers, providing on-going support and guidance.
- You’ll be able to work collaboratively with our dev team by sharing client feedback and suggestions, helping to refine our product offering and platform.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role at a SaaS company or at a marketing agency.
- Experience in building and managing Client Relationships, delivering strategic advice and recommendations, and examples of high retention and growth developed from your client’s business.
- Strong commercial awareness; demonstrable experience of identifying growth opportunities in a client base.
- Great understanding of the digital landscape;
- Technical competence and understanding of digital marketing.
- A willingness to learn new tools and skills.
- Experience in digital marketing and how clients use talent to achieve their growth ambitions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- An organised and structured approach to managing clients.
- A confident team player and professional self-starter with a “can‐do” attitude.
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced and constantly evolving environment
- You have the right to work in the UK.
What we can offer you:
- You’ll have the option to work remote and make use of flexible hours.
- Holidays entitlement of 25 days, increasing a day each year, capped at 28.
- An open culture where we learn from each other and together.
- Budget to attend conferences or courses to further your development.
- Flexibility to take courses or time on personal goals.
- Share options in the company with very favourable option agreements.
- We have a 6 monthly personal review process meaning to help you set goals and increase your pay based on what you achieve.
We will not be considering any recruitment agencies for this role.