We are an early-stage startup and about to raise our first round of funds. We are building a strong team to support growth and scale. A passion for beauty, e-commerce and new technologies is a must. We create personalised products for our customers and are building more tech-enabled tools. We are backed by Tech Nation, Impact central and Hatch Enterprise.
What’s the opportunity?
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop.
What will I be doing?
You will work directly with our Founder/CEO and taking full ownership of our online presence and customer acquisition programs. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalised inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
Example work in this role:
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content and brand.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Build a marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
What skills do I need?
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging etc.);
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
This is an equity based role for the first 6 months. Hours and equity to be discussed depending on experience. We need someone committed.