Doctify is a high-growth HealthTech company revolutionising the global healthcare market. Having expanded into 4 markets with an ambitious growth plan over the coming year. Doctify has developed a first-of-its-kind healthcare-specific patient feedback and review product allowing healthcare professionals to drive improvements in patient care on a daily basis.
Our SaaS product allows healthcare providers to collect and digitize patient feedback and publish it through multiple channels (both externally and internally). Underpinning it is a SaaS platform that provides insights and analytics into the care they provide. It means for the first time patients can read real-time verified feedback for a hospital, clinic, or doctor for a specific condition or procedure.
The company was founded by two orthopaedic surgeons in 2015 with the goal of providing more trust and transparency in healthcare. It quickly grew from an idea to a revenue-generating business in less than a year and continues to thrive. Backed by industry-leading European funds Amadeus capital, Keen ventures as well as backers such Sir John Hegarty (the founder of Saatchi and Saatchi) and Tom Teichmann (backer of Lastminute.com, Not on the highstreet, Made.com, Simba Sleep).
Since then we have added over 25,000 doctors, hospitals, and clinics across 4 international markets, doubled our team across 6 countries and have won numerous awards along the way in recognition of our commitment to bringing greater levels of trust and transparency to the doctor-patient relationship. Most recently recognised as the 2021 Vitality Supplier of the Year.
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: London (we currently operate on a hybrid remote/office working model including 3 days in our London HQ)
Looking at every part of the business’s operations, including; workflows, communication, systems, procedures, and practices; using data, metrics, and reporting to evaluate, measure, and advise on how to improve all aspects of sales. Finding areas in the sales that are inefficient or present exciting opportunities and delivering a solution for Doctify and the team.
Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer alongside the Head of SDR and Head of Sales Enablement, you will spot, design solutions for, and solve some of our greatest challenges. Creating a smooth, scalable process flow throughout the business, from how we find, onboard, and serve our customers to how we use data and tools to continue to learn and grow both here in the UK and internationally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Salesforce owner: manage user admin and support cases
- CRM administration and optimization
- Integration and synchronization of other tools in the technology stack
- Optimization and implementation of the sales process
- Improvements in reporting workflow and accuracy
- Automations in selling/non-selling tasks
- Management of knowledge base and content assets
- Ownership of talent development and compensation
What we require:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)
- Min. 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Experience scaling fast growth start-ups, ideally SaaS/tech
- Experience working with numerous commercial stakeholders
- Ideally, experience in international operations
- Experience with tools such as MixMax, Dialpad/Aircall, Lusha, Data Loader, SalesLoft
- Experience organising and delivering presentations to sales and executive leadership
- Positive energy, motivation, and the desire to work hard and do what it takes
- Articulate, accurate and strong communicator at all levels
- Simplifies complexity, whilst maintaining project level vision and agility
- Excellent prioritisation skills
What we offer:
- Hybrid remote/office working model.
- Private health plan.
- Continuing personal development.
- Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
- Friday evening drinks.
- Free cuddles from our friendly office dog.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from retailers like Apple, Nike, Sainsbury’s, Currys & many more.
- Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
- Discounted gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- Workplace Wellness support line and resource centre (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management, and more).
Here at Doctify - we value diversity, fairness and promote inclusion within our organisation, beyond the policies and procedures. Inclusivity is weaved into our culture and the behaviours of our team.