Doctify is a high-growth HealthTech company revolutionising the global healthcare market. Having expanded into 4 markets with an ambitious growth plan over the coming year. Doctify has developed a first-of-its-kind healthcare-specific patient feedback and review product allowing healthcare professionals to drive improvements in patient care on a daily basis.
Our SaaS product allows healthcare providers to collect and digitize patient feedback and publish it through multiple channels (both externally and internally). Underpinning it is a SaaS platform that provides insights and analytics into the care they provide. It means for the first time patients can read real-time verified feedback for a hospital, clinic, or doctor for a specific condition or procedure.
The company was founded by two orthopaedic surgeons in 2015 with the goal of providing more trust and transparency in healthcare. It quickly grew from an idea to a revenue-generating business in less than a year and continues to thrive. Backed by industry-leading European funds Amadeus capital, Keen ventures as well as backers such Sir John Hegarty (the founder of Saatchi and Saatchi) and Tom Teichmann (backer of Lastminute.com, Not on the highstreet, Made.com, Simba Sleep).
Since then we have added over 25,000 doctors, hospitals, and clinics across 4 international markets, doubled our team across 6 countries and have won numerous awards along the way in recognition of our commitment to bringing greater levels of trust and transparency to the doctor-patient relationship. Most recently recognised as the 2021 Vitality Supplier of the Year.
Reports to: Director of Customer Experience & Success
Department: Customer Success
Location: London (we currently work on a hybrid model including 2 days in our London HQ)
Doctify is looking to hire a Customer Success Executive to join their Customer Success team. The Customer Success Executive is the face of the company to hundreds of consultants and will focus on providing a high-class service to all customers which leads to a consistent improvement in the Customer Happiness Score and contributes to the continued growth of the company.
You will have prior experience in a customer success or account management role and be driven to progress your career through joining a dynamic and fast growing company that offers a fast-paced environment with room and opportunity for you to develop. You will have a proven track record in managing relationships, be highly organised, analytical and proactive, and be a positive and enthusiastic team player.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for the health of your own portfolio of ~900 customers through a one-to-many model.
- Respond to and resolve success related inbound queries from your portfolio of accounts.
- Proactively outreach to help our customers maximise the benefit of their Doctify Subscription via structured campaigns to drive product adoption and health score indicators.
- Use data to identify and monitor customer health scores and identify risk clients.
- Manage cancellation requests from your portfolio of customers and follow the defined processes in order to retain them as paying customers and reduce churn.
What we’re looking for:
- A person who loves interacting with people and helping them achieve the best outcomes possible.
- Customer-focused mindset, the customer is at the core of everything you do.
- Possess strong written communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- A fast learner who can navigate through ambiguity.
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in B2B SaaS companies, in customer success or account management.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience using data to successfully inform your decision-making and measure your outcomes.
What we offer:
- Hybrid remote/office working model.
- Private health plan.
- Continuing personal development.
- Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
- Friday evening drinks.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from retailers like Apple, Nike, Sainsbury’s, Currys & many more.
- Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
- Discounted gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- Workplace Wellness support line and resource centre (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management, and more).
Here at Doctify - we value diversity, fairness and promote inclusion within our organisation, beyond the policies and procedures. Inclusivity is weaved into our culture and the behaviours of our team.