Doctify is a high-growth HealthTech company revolutionising the global healthcare market. Having expanded into 4 markets with an ambitious growth plan over the coming year. Doctify has developed a first-of-its-kind healthcare-specific patient feedback and review product allowing healthcare professionals to drive improvements in patient care on a daily basis.
Our SaaS product allows healthcare providers to collect and digitize patient feedback and publish it through multiple channels (both externally and internally). Underpinning it is a SaaS platform that provides insights and analytics into the care they provide. It means for the first time patients can read real-time verified feedback for a hospital, clinic, or doctor for a specific condition or procedure.
The company was founded by two orthopaedic surgeons in 2015 with the goal of providing more trust and transparency in healthcare. It quickly grew from an idea to a revenue-generating business in less than a year and continues to thrive. Backed by industry-leading European funds Amadeus capital, Keen ventures as well as backers such Sir John Hegarty (the founder of Saatchi and Saatchi) and Tom Teichmann (backer of Lastminute.com, Not on the highstreet, Made.com, Simba Sleep).
Since then we have added over 25,000 doctors, hospitals, and clinics across 4 international markets, doubled our team across 6 countries and have won numerous awards along the way in recognition of our commitment to bringing greater levels of trust and transparency to the doctor-patient relationship. Most recently recognised as the 2021 Vitality Supplier of the Year.
As an Account Manager at Doctify you will be in the driving seat towards your own success. This role sits within an exciting, energetic and hardworking team. This role is aimed at being the back-bone of support for the Enterprise team and involves taking ownership of your accounts, data tasks, speaking to our existing customers to ensure they have engaged with the platform, help the team manage churn and working closely with the team to support and train customers using the web, phone and face-to-face, to ensure that they get the most from their subscription to Doctify.
You will be working closely with our Head of Enterprise Account Management and the Business Development team to help ensure all our client's needs are met. There will also be some occasional travel around London and visits to the hospitals and clinics we work with to ensure they have implemented the tools to collect reviews. Initially, you will be learning more about the product (front and back-end) and platforms we use internally, for e.g. using industry-leading CRM and customer tools such as Salesforce. You will be provided with training in order to be successful at your job - just arrive with an appetite to learn!
- Positive energy, motivation, and the desire to work hard and do what it takes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence and confidence
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software
- Basic Excel skills and the willingness to learn and work increasingly well with Microsoft Excel.
What we offer
- Hybrid remote/office working model.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Remote-first summer season.
- Private health plan.
- Continuing personal development.
- Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
- Friday evening drinks.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Currys, Debenhams & many more.
- Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- Workplace Wellness support line and resource centre (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management, and more).
2021 Vitality 'Supplier of the Year' award winner.
Here at Doctify - we value diversity, fairness and promote inclusion within our organisation, beyond the policies and procedures. Inclusivity is weaved into our culture and the behaviours of our team.