tlb is a contracts optimisation company. We work with in-house legal to help streamline their contract process through design and tech, and act as an extension to their teams to handle their commercial contracts, end to end.
What we’re about 💁♀️
Our mission is simple: to optimise legal and make it better, by providing in-house legal teams with everything they need to transform their Legal function into a commercial advantage.
Since we were founded in 2017, we’ve worked closely with some of the most prominent UK scale-ups, including Monzo, Curve, Tide, Babylon Health and Depop. We’re growing quicker than ever and we need your help!
The team 🚀
We’re a tight-knit, fun and hard-working team that is passionate about what we do. We encourage flexible working and a creative, open and transparent culture.
The role 👀
We’re looking for an organised self-starter to join the tlb team as Operations Assistant. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be supporting the day-to-day smooth running of the business, including recruitment, office management, diary management and much more!
What you’ll be doing 🤔
- Managing the Executive Team’s diaries
- Owning the meeting room booking system
- Office management, including the day to day running of the office, ordering supplies etc.
- Posting new job adverts, screening and setting up interviews, and onboarding new employees
- Managing the internal HR system
- Organising team socials and events
- Running our social media platforms
- Managing webinar operations from the topic and guest speakers, to invites and post webinar follow-up
What we’re looking for 👀
- You’ll be super organised, have great attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work 3 days a week from the London office
- Project management experience desired!
- A brilliant team of motivated people who fundamentally believe in our mission
- Sociable co-working office in Bermondsey (London Bridge)
- 25 days’ holiday + extra 1 birthday day off + 1 wellbeing day off
- £50 monthly wellbeing allowance
- Regular team socials
- Employee pension
Do you think you fit the bill?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.