We are proud to be part of the Kickstart scheme (16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment) - please email us for instructions on how to apply via a DWP job coach.
We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual with a passion for the customer. Someone confident speaking to clients and providing first class support who wants to join an early-stage SaaS start-up to support the Customer Success team to grow our business. We already have product-market fit, growing through consistent referrals, word of mouth and inbound enquiries. Now we’re looking for the right talent to help us accelerate our growth.
Particity is a B2B SaaS platform that automates the manual tasks involved in User and Market Research. We’re a truly customer-centric business, solving problems experienced first-hand by our Founder and delivering solutions that our customers want and need. We’re growing fast and have ambitious plans for the next stage of our business. As a team we’re diverse, tight-knit and multi-disciplinary. Driven by results, the difference we make to our customers and a love of what we do.
Customer Support Representative is an entry level role that spans online support and customer success.
In Support you will provide a helping hand to our Customer and their Users on the platform. In Customer Success you will provide a helping hand to our team to help grow our existing business.
The way we provide support and service at Particity means that you will quickly adapt to customer and user needs to deliver a helpful and human support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how the platform works.
In this role, you’ll be required to:
- Develop deep knowledge of the Particity platform.
- Partner with our customers and users to effectively resolve issues through chat, email (these are the primary channels) and occasionally by phone.
- Provide support and guidance to all users across the Particity platform, particularly to enable participants to successfully claim payment.
- Diagnose software issues and engage with the Product Owner using established processes.
- Log customer feedback in our platform ticketing system.
- Communicate thoughtful, customised solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business, specifically within the monthly ‘customer update’ newsletter.
- Run platform and tool reporting to provide data for our departmental metrics.
- Maintain our CRM tool to ensure it is always up to date with the latest customer information and feedback.
- Support the Customer team on an ad hoc basis to meet business deadlines and deliverables
In this role, you will need to:
- You love speaking to new people. You’re warm, friendly and personable.
- You’re able to write clearly and accurately, with perfect spelling and grammar.
- You work well under pressure and show good judgement. You can handle challenging situations.
- You can manage your own time and prioritise tasks effectively
- You're a problem solver. You're able to gather and interpret information to solve customer queries.