MyQuickCloud is an innovative software company and is a specialist in enabling engaging and seamless remote working in a fully functional Virtual Office environment. We are looking for talents to shape the next generation of remote working solutions in the cloud.
In February 2014, we launched our brand new generation of services, aiming at instantly turning any application into a Cloud service, from anywhere and on any device.
In 2017 MyQuickCloud was named amongst the 20 most promising enterprise mobility solution providers by CIO Review.
In 2021, we’re working on the next generation of small business remote office technology to enable instant flexibility for employees. MyQuickCloud is evolving the current remote working paradigm into a truly Virtual Office where the office is not just remote but moves with the employee who is in the office from anywhere.
Reporting directly to founders, this is a fantastic opportunity to design and implement bold, creative and innovative digital and offline B2B Marketing campaigns to drive customer and partner acquisition. You will be responsible for tangible deliverables and quantifiable increases in revenue.
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic marketer with an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, creative flair and forward-thinking approach, and strong analytical and data-driven skills.
As a part of the senior management team, you will be responsible for developing and executing our growth marketing strategy, growing the depth and quality of our content library and managing our social media channels and external communications/PR.
- Build relationships with partners to further develop our reach in the virtual office space
Identify new key target markets and implement go-to-market strategy
- Build and improve on case studies and value propositions to generate new sales opportunities
Develop and deliver social media campaigns to generate leads and brand awareness, including working with influencers
- Produce key go-to-market resources and marketing material
- Prospect, organize and prepare new client meetings for pitching for our MDs
- Be part of a strong network of relevant industry connections that can be leveraged for new business
- Understanding the market and buyers. Developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation to generate and close opportunities, including go-to-market strategy for influencers, partner channels, direct (SEO/SEM)
- At least 3 years of technical digital marketing, content marketing or growth marketing experience
- Preferably degree educated or a qualification in a related field
- Confident at building relationships with clients
- Comfortable with A/B Tests, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Fully remote - You can be based in the US, UK or Europe
- Competitive base salary - dependents on experience/skills, £30K-£50K
- Contact: email us at email@example.com if you would like to apply