Are you looking for a career in content marketing?
If you've ever wanted a job but not been able to fit your job around university or studies, then this is exactly what you can help combat with UNIPAYS.
UNIPAYS is a start-up aiming to build the leading student jobs platform, and that means designing and building a mobile application, business web portal, backend services, and much more.
We are looking for a current student to do an voluntary internship in our marketing team as a content marketer intern. We require a confident and target driven individual to work closely with our Marketing Director to streamline the current marketing processes for clearer and better results. Hours are flexible and can work around your schedule, we just ask that it is done during UK business hours.
- Assist with the social media marketing
- Pro-actively engage an audience using emails and social media
- Creating social media content and sharing it across our social media platforms
- Create content writing in digital marketing
- Plan, manage, implement, analyse results and report on digital marketing projects
- Initiating email campaigns
Job Benefits & Perks
This role is unpaid! You will receive other benefits such as:
- Valuable experience working within a team.
- Learning many methods, techniques, and abilities for marketing.
- Real life business experience which can be transferable for future roles.
- No fixed working hours - complete the work when you can if you meet deadlines.
- Company activities - we are a small start-up, and we are keen on making sure you enjoy your period at UNIPAYS.
- The opportunity to gain a full-time job here at UNIPAYS.
Do you have the skills to help further our marketing strategy?
If you do, then we should talk!