Senior Account Executive
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team over over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton and we have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.
What you’ll be doing:
- Outbound activities & qualification - You will generate and qualify opportunities alongside the BDR team by making calls, sending emails and using other channels
- Relationship Building - You will foster and maintain relationships with senior retail stakeholders, ensuring that they know your value & take your call as a trusted professional
- Creating proposals - You will liaise with key stakeholders to create proposals
- Deliver presentations and pitches - You will present and pitch to a range of different stakeholders and e-commerce businesses.
- Follow internal sign-off process - You will manage the completion of commercial and legal terms by following the appropriate internal sign-off process. Set clear expectations to clients throughout the process and complete a thorough handover of the client to the Customer teams.
- Sales quota - You will deliver and exceed your annual revenue target
- CRM management - You will keep our CRM (Salesforce) up to date, filling in all fields required for the sales team’s operation, and be on top of your progress against targets.
- Experienced - You have previous experience in an outbound role and know how to build relationships in the sales team that sells a B2B product. You consistently exceeded your targets
- Self starter - You can apply the Ometria sales methodology self sufficiently, can define the stages in a sales process and run the full sales cycle
- Analytical - You are confident with salesforce, can accurately forecast ahead and be able to use data to suggest potential improvements to our approach
- Strategic - You understand the difference in approach needed between different stakeholders, show an understanding of the prospects business area and are influential with your messaging/communications
- Influential - You are able to build trust and have dialogue with executive level personas in prospects to build personal influence. You also act as a role model in the team for good internal communication.
- Product and Market Knowledge - You are able to run tailored demos and can coach others in the team. You can act as an advisor on industry trends for retail executives, present our value prop and a business case for Ometria.
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and enhancing our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.