Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there. We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Since being founded in 2011 we've:
- Grown to 160+ employees
- Raised over £100M in funding
- Launched 4 amazing products including JISA and Lifetime ISA
- Won multiple awards including Best Online Stocks & Shares ISA Provider for the fifth year in a row!
We hit the 150,000 investor milestone in 2021 and now manage over £4 billion AUM.
*We offer flexible working*
Job in a nutshell:
You’ll be responsible for undertaking Administrative support to the Operations team in line with set timeframes. You’ll be proactive in seeking opportunities to improve these processes to drive efficiencies and reduce risks to the business, while retaining a customer focus throughout.
Responsibilities to include:
- Completion of daily on-boarding AML checks and associated processes.
- Completion of end to end change of bank details process.
- Assisting in deceased cases and associated processes.
- Assisting in JIRA tickets process, liaising with internal stakeholders and providing regular updates to customers.
- Managing Admin inbox and other specialist work queues to ensure timely responses on all cases.
- Application of special fees and promotional rates.
- Completion of end to end LISA withdrawal for house purchase process.
- Assisting in LISA failure cases ensuring regular chasers and escalation to Compliance team where required.
- Reporting LISA penalty charges to HMRC
- Completion to Right to be Forgotten and Subject access request processes.
- Sending customer documentation and statements.
- Ad-hoc requests from Compliance and Operations teams.
- Adhere to all internal and industry policies and procedures so consistent and standard practice is achieved, minimising conduct risk.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage various workstreams and processes in line with different SLA’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with good Excel knowledge
- Resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail.
- Innovative approach to process improvement.
- A customer first mentality, with the ability to treat customers fairly and with care and respect in what can sometimes be challenging situations
You might also have:
- Previous experience of working in an Operations or Administration role
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures involved in the role
- Ability to demonstrate adherence to compliance guidelines and comply with all relevant regulatory requirements