LandTech empowers property developers to build the places that communities need to thrive.
90% of 200 top global cities have a housing crisis and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving. LandTech is part of that evolution. We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
Who We Are
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited unpaid holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do. We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way:
- Winner of the UK Customer Experience - Employee Empowerment Awards 2020
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards - Employee Engagement 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for - Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development - PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business - PropTech, 2018
The purpose of the Marketing department is to drive the growth of LandTech at scale. This means leading potential new customers towards the business and making sure the current ones increasingly use our products to grow their own businesses.
We make sure that our target audience gets the right message at the right time, regardless of whether it is the first time they hear about us, or if they are already a LandTech champion.
Reporting to the Growth Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be the product champion, evangelist and engine for the UK. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will align with the Commercial and Product teams to deliver product marketing programmes that position LandTech as a progressive and trusted partner within the property industry.
This candidate will partner closely with key Marketing, Sales and Product stakeholders to drive measurable impact on product adoption and engagement, demand generation and revenue.
- Champion LandTech’s product position and messaging, ensuring all stakeholders understand and leverage it externally
- Maintain and evolve product & value proposition and messaging allowing the business to open up new markets
- Own product and feature launches, driving sustained product adoption and engagement
- Support demand generation and deal acceleration by collaborating with the Growth Marketing Manager in crafting compelling and relevant content for our target audiences
- Work with the wider Marketing team to test and scale multi-channel product marketing campaigns (digital advertising, email, in-app, direct mail, etc.)
- Develop market and buyer research that fuels go-to-market planning, campaign strategies and awareness campaigns
- Align with Sales and Customer Growth teams to develop and implement commercial enablement plans, as well as product launch campaigns
- Partner with the Customer Growth team to deliver customer success stories for external and internal use
- Support user onboarding and lifecycle communication
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of product marketing activities
First 3 months:
- Complete market research into new segments, determining their challenges and how our products address these
- Map the competitive landscape in current and new segments
- Document and share findings on the above with the revenue teams to allow them to effectively sell to these segments
- Coordinate feature launches in the UK and support local product marketing requirements when needed
First 6 months:
- Support Marketing in industry-specific playbooks for lead generation in new segments; deliver market research, competitor analysis and sales enablement packs and training for new markets in UK region
- Continued support coordination of key feature launches in UK market
- Create product messaging strategy for core products, and execute on lead generation campaigns in local markets
- Expand LandTech’s product positioning to incorporate its expanded product ecosystem
- Experience with CRM tools like HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience with in-app messaging tools like Appcues and Intercom
- Experience in analysing and presenting product usage with tools like Mixpanel
- 4+ years’ experience in product marketing for B2B SaaS products (PropTech experience a plus, but not necessary)
- Past success driving projects from ideation to execution in a complex organisation
- Proven experience successfully launching new products in new markets, driving product adoption using multiple channels, automation, and training internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical, communication, organisational, presentation skills and leadership skills
- Confident owning metrics and suggesting strategic decisions based on data
- Writing communications for different audiences and in different media
- Results & Quality Focused - Level 3
- Research & Data Analytics - Level 3
- Organisation & Methodology - Level 3
- Collaboration - Level 3
- Cultural Citizenship
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A LANDTECH’ER
- Open - We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower - We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home - We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- £500 Professional Growth fund
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Working from home fund for new starters
- Private Health Insurance with AXA
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your annual salary
- Day off on your Birthday
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Remote Working
- Summer Fridays
- Increased Pension
- 3 Year Anniversary Reward
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Referral Bonus
- Focus on culture