We are proud to be part of the Kickstart scheme (16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment) - please email us for instructions on how to apply via a DWP job coach.
We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual with a passion for the customer. Someone confident at producing content who wants to join an early-stage SaaS start-up to support the Marketing team to grow our business. We already have product-market fit, growing through consistent referrals, word of mouth and inbound enquiries. Now we’re looking for the right talent to help us accelerate our growth.
Particity is a B2B SaaS platform that automates the manual tasks involved in User and Market Research. We’re a truly customer-centric business, solving problems experienced first-hand by our Founder and delivering solutions that our customers want and need. We’re growing fast and have ambitious plans for the next stage of our business. As a team we’re diverse, tight-knit and multi-disciplinary. Driven by results, the difference we make to our customers and a love of what we do.
Junior Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant is an entry level role within the Marketing team.
In Marketing you will help develop Particity’s marketing.
The way that we conduct Marketing means that you will create engaging formats with content that is interesting, useful and helpful to our customers and prospects.
In this role, you’ll be required to:
- Develop knowledge of the Particity platform.
- Support in building out marketing plans to evolve product and grow customer base.
- Support brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
- Run and manage campaigns set by team, tracking key metrics – email, social and advertising.
- Create a ‘customer update’ newsletter template.
- Support other departments when working through content for the monthly newsletter.
- Work with all teams for departmental content and communications.
- Post content on Particity’s LinkedIn & Twitter channels.
- Run platform reporting and use analytics tools to provide data for our departmental metrics.
- Support the Marketing team on an ad hoc basis to meet business deadlines and deliverables.
In this role, you will need to:
- You’re warm, friendly and personable.
- You’re able to write clearly and accurately, with perfect spelling and grammar.
- You work well under pressure and show good judgement. You can manage your own time and prioritise tasks effectively.
- You're able to gather and interpret information to assist in creating engaging content.
- Experience with social media and email campaign tools is not essential but would help fulfil the role.