We are proud to be part of the Kickstart scheme (16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment) - please email us for instructions on how to apply via a DWP job coach.
We’re looking for an ambitious, determined and resilient sales person; a great communicator who wants to join an early-stage SaaS start-up to support the Business Development team to grow our base of loyal customers. We already have product-market fit, growing through consistent referrals, word of mouth and inbound enquiries. Now we’re looking for the right talent to help us accelerate our growth.
Particity is a B2B SaaS platform that automates the manual tasks involved in User and Market Research. We’re a truly customer-centric business, solving problems experienced first-hand by our Founder and delivering solutions that our customers want and need. We’re growing fast and have ambitious plans for the next stage of our business. As a team we’re diverse, tight-knit and multi-disciplinary. Driven by results, the difference we make to our customers and a love of what we do.
Junior Business Development Executive is an entry level role within the Business Development team.
In Business Development you will provide a helping hand to our leads to help navigate them through our sales Funnell. You will be a key part of the team helping to grow the business.
The way we conduct sales at Particity means that you will quickly adapt to an efficient and collaborative way of working as part of a cross functional busy team, using our CRM as the source of all things business development.
In this role, you’ll be required to:
- Develop knowledge of the Particity platform.
- Support the team across the full sales pipeline from prospecting through to product demos and closing.
- Conduct outbound prospecting, qualify leads and be the first point of contact via email and LinkedIn.
- Assist in creating and supporting marketing materials via email and LinkedIn to promote our SaaS platform and product insight to prospects.
- Raise demo feedback and lead needs in our platform ticketing system.
- Communicate thoughtful, customised solutions that help leads move forward and grow our business, specifically within the monthly ‘new business update’ newsletter.
- Run platform and tool reporting to provide data for our departmental metrics.
- Maintain our CRM tool to ensure it is always up to date with the latest lead information and feedback.
- Support the Business Development team on an ad hoc basis to meet business deadlines and deliverables.
In this role, you will need to:
- You love speaking to new people. You’re warm, friendly and personable.
- You’re able to write clearly and accurately, with good spelling and grammar.
- You work well under pressure and show good judgement.
- You can manage your own time and prioritise tasks effectively.
- You're able to gather and interpret information to assist in collating leads and getting them over the line.
- Experience with CRM tools is not essential but would help fulfil the role.