Salary £27,000 - £33,000, with an OTE of £15,000
Award-Winning PropTech scale-up, on a mission to make changemaking easy.
Built-ID is looking to hire an entrepreneurial sales development consultant with experience in a new business and software sales to drive business growth for our company.
Featured as one of the PropTech companies changing real estate forever and one of Forbes’ Groundbreaking Female Founded PropTech scale-ups, Built-ID is the tech-for-good innovator behind the market-leading community engagement platform, Give My View.
The platform enables communities and hard-to-reach groups to shape the places in which they live, work & play, whilst also donating to local charities. This is achieved via gamified surveys, which makes it quick, fun & easy for the community to meaningfully engage with projects, whilst simultaneously making it easy for decision-makers to act on the data-driven insights provided. In doing so, both social needs & business requirements are at the centre of change.
Our clients include TFL, Legal & General, local councils, Grosvenor Estate, Manchester Arena, The City of London, Oxford University and many more, both in the UK and increasingly overseas.
Our Ideal Candidate
With 6 months - 2 years of lead generation/ sales experience under your belt, you have a strong knowledge of how to navigate through a sales process, applying your consultative selling and interpersonal skills to generate strong sales leads for our business development managers to execute.
This role is best suited to an entrepreneurial and target driven individual who is keen to take the step in their sales career. You are able to demonstrate your ability to deliver and exceed results in driving pipeline revenue opportunities. You must be comfortable with prospecting new business through the use of cold-calling, emailing and social-selling within the Property and housing sector, Local Councils and Authorities, Renewable energy providers and transport.
You possess excellent organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. As a highly self-motivated individual, you are adept at working independently and proactively within a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment. You have solid experience using sales tools and software for lead generation (i.e.LinkedIn sales navigator, salesforce, hubspot). You are tech savvy and passionate about using tech for social impact and good.
What you'll be doing
- Pushing Built-ID as the digital engagement leader through building and maintaining strong relationships with key bodies and organisations within the public sector
- Identifying potential leads and opportunities through online portals and networks.
- Contacting and qualifying potential leads through outbound calling activities to set appointments for business development managers
- Representing the company at networking and trade events
- Developing and executing on a strong prospecting methodology, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach.
- Tracking all qualification and lead management activity in our CRM (including calls, prospect pipeline & account notes).
- Quickly building your knowledge of our product, so that you can effectively communicate the value proposition in a consultative and solution focussed manner.
- The chance to join a scale-up which has already found product-market fit and has started to scale rapidly within a hot market
- We don’t want you to burn out. We finish at 1:30pm every Friday, and believe you should take breaks when you need them. This could mean the gym at 3pm, a haircut at 11am or a power nap after lunch.
- Work for a company that prioritises employee wellness, mental health and professional development.
- You get a day of your choice off during your birthday week and receive a card, cake and a present personalised to your interests.
- In addition to your 25 days + birthday off holiday allowance, you can take an additional 50 hours of paid leave during the periods of 17th - 30th August and 14th - 31st December for social impact and charitable endeavours.
- Each year, you’re empowered to utilise all Built-ID software free of charge for up to 3 voluntary, community or social enterprise (VCSE) passion projects.
- The chance to be part of a company with a demonstrable commitment to inclusion, including further education sponsorship, equal parental leave packages and meritocratic bonus schemes
Built-ID is committed to diversity, inclusion and equality in all its work. We welcome and encourage people from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic backgrounds to apply for this post.