Award-Winning PropTech Startup, on a mission to make changemaking easy
We’re a tech startup looking for a driven individual to join our fast-growing company. Built-ID wants to hire an account manager with experience in a client-facing delivery role, working across multiple projects, with excellent attention to detail.
Built-ID launched the market-leading community engagement platform, Give My View, in 2019. The platform enables community members who've traditionally felt disenfranchised from decision-making, to influence projects undertaken by those in positions of authority. Whether harnessed for property development, local government or clean energy projects, Built-ID consistently generates unrivalled levels of actionable insight & in doing so, ensures both social needs & business requirements are at the centre of change. Clients include Grosvenor Estate, Manchester Arena, Cadogan Estate, The City of London, Legal & General, Oxford University and many more, both in the UK and increasingly overseas.
The Candidate & Role
ACCOUNT MANAGER at Built-ID reporting into head of department.
Built-ID wants to hire an account manager with experience in a client-facing delivery role, working across multiple projects, with excellent attention to detail. Account Managers are the driving force in the business, without whom things wouldn't tick. The core responsibilities for the role will be the development and delivery of different projects from beginning to end.
The candidate will have the following:
- A superlative attention to detail, and will pride themselves on the quality of their output and communication at all times, but won’t be afraid to ask for help when required.
- Exceptional writing skills as the role will involve extensive written communication including writing surveys that are created on the Give My View platform, as well as the data-driven reports that detail their success at the end of each project.
- Outstanding client servicing skills, and will appreciate the importance of being proactive, being in close contact with clients, running meetings effectively, and providing timely documentation where necessary that details key decisions including use of budgets. The candidate will also work well with their clients’ other suppliers, and is prone to saying ‘yes’ far more than ‘no’, and thus has collaboration in their DNA.
- Good presentation skills for meetings with Clients and 3rd party stakeholders
- Great self-awareness, and willing to take on board constructive feedback, endeavouring to improve (we are proud of a culture that focuses on people’s strengths, but steps in to compensate for any ‘weaknesses’).
Whilst awareness of, and passion, for either the Property Development industry and/or Community Feedback schemes would be welcomed, it is not a prerequisite for this role.
- The chance to join a startup which has already found product-market fit and has started to scale rapidly within a hot market
- The opportunity to make a social impact by joining a market-leading digital engagement startup at a time when remote engagement is growing more pivotal to business operations around the globe, by the day
- Be part of a team that lives and breathes their work in an exciting, collaborative work environment
- Flexible working in a company that prioritises employee wellness, mental health and professional development
- The chance to be part of a company with a demonstrable commitment to inclusion, including further education sponsorship, equal parental leave packages and meritocratic bonus schemes
Built-ID is committed to diversity, inclusion and equality in all its work. We welcome and encourage people from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic backgrounds to apply for this post