Dream Factory is a content creation house exclusively for startup founders, based in Shoreditch, London. We give our members everything they need to make the killer video, podcast, and photography content that their business deserves. We bring our community together in a way that nowhere else does, with in-person events, live music, strong network of the UK’s hottest startup founders, and soon-to-be-released Dream Factory Live Show.
As a Business Development Executive your primary responsibility will be to prospect founders of startups based in the UK and convert them to become Dream Factory Members. You will be clued into business-related content and be able to inspire prospective members with new ideas for content that will help their business. Candidates should be highly motivated to make sales and have at least 2 years’ experience working with startups in Business Development or similar role.
- Network and create relationships with prospective Dream Factory Members.
- Convert prospects into paid Dream Factory Memberships.
- Achieve and exceed membership targets.
- Inspire prospects and members with creative content ideas that will help their business.
- Use Dream Factory’s existing member base to “connect the dots” and encourage collaboration with new members.
- Work proactively with the team to develop strategies and resources to attract, engage and retain members.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline to track leads and conversion.
- 2+ years’ experience working with startups in a similar sales and marketing role.
- Highly motivated to hit ambitious membership targets.
- Proven organisational skills including ability to work within tight deadlines maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Extremely adaptable and used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with a fast growing company.
- Keep up to date with industry trends to impress and inspire prospects and members.