About A LITTLE FIND
A LITTLE FIND is a leading online retailer offering a one-stop-shop option for customers to buy sustainable brands across multiple categories. We are a young, ambitious company on a growth trajectory. To achieve this growth, we are looking to grow the team.
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistently high functioning, professional, and positive environment for our team and business to operate in. Your role will be varied and responding quickly to the needs of the growing organisation is crucial, supporting the CEO and the team with robust business administration processes.
Please note that this job is office based at our London office. However; we are open to discussing working one day from home.
- Accounting: VAT, assisting the accountant with Year End, preparing monthly reports, daily transactional tasks.
- Updating starters, leavers, and HR details. Putting introduction document packages together for starters. Staff holidays.
- Take responsibility for posting job descriptions in a consistent format on our career site and advertising our roles on other external job boards to help bolster the pipeline for our roles.
- Take responsibility for efficiently and accurately coordinating interviews across all open roles, sharing relevant context with interviewers and preparing and setting expectations with candidates on our hiring process.
- Issue offer letters and contracts with an emphasis on accuracy
- Arrange regular team meetings and gather feedback and questions through surveys in advance of these.
- Overall control of award applications for the business.
- Overall maintenance of the HR platform.
- Answering the firm’s inbound calls and ensuring smooth, efficient and professional communication, including transferring calls, scheduling call-backs, and taking detailed messages
- Establishing, maintaining and managing a company wide filing system.
- Managing Customer Service queries and dealing with calls.
- Managing staff expense requests.
- In charge of the efficient and smooth running of the office. Liaising with the estate manager and the landlord.
- Support the CEO with Admin duties.
- Support the Buyer if required
- Data entry..
- Petty cash handling.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years’ proven experience in an office management position
- Relevant HR experience or qualification
- Confident communicator
- Detail orientated
- Proactive and adaptable attitude
- Presentable and highly polished individual
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal English
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and a day off on or around your birthday
- Great exposure and ability to impact a fast-growing business
- Training Opportunities
- Weekly team lunches
A LITTLE FIND our commitment to foster a sense of community and belonging.
A LITTLE FIND is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to cultivating a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We see the potential in everyone and value the importance that different backgrounds, experiences and ways of thinking can have in igniting innovation and propelling our business forward.