Account executive (360 salesperson)
This is a great opportunity for an Account Executive or Senior SDR to make the step up and join a fast-growing health tech company.
Please submit your CV with 2-3 (max) sentences on your background in SaaS sales and what excites you about our company.
Role: Full Time
Location: Old Street 50% + WFH 50%
Salary: £38K-£50K base + £25K commission OTE + share options
We are looking for our second sales hire to join our team and help grow the business amongst our customers in the NHS. The second sales hire will close new business for Joy by running the complete sales cycle for new deals. They will help scale the sales team and further establish an effective sales process.
We are a SaaS company that helps the UK health and social care sector with ‘social prescribing’, this is where a patient is referred to a non-clinical service for their health. We exist because:
- 1 in 5 GP appointments are for non-clinical needs such as loneliness/debt
- The NHS is investing £BNs into social prescribing
Over the past two years, we have been working hard to develop our product, establish our customer base across England and have recently closed our second round of funding. You will be the 7th full-time hire in the company.
- Reach out and acquire new customers through various channels including cold calls, email, social etc
- Be responsible for improving the end-to-end customer journey and experience for your customer group including recruitment, retention and reactivation.
- You will source, negotiate, and close new deals for Joy supported by our Head of Growth and CEO.
- Desire to design, lead and train the sales org as we grow.
- 2+ years of previous sales experience in a similar capacity closing B2B SaaS contracts in the £5K-£25K range.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an outbound SDR.
- Product-minded: Ability to help mould the future of our product through customer feedback
- Entrepreneurial instinct: You are willing to do more than just sell. You will help with marketing, product, and training to help the company succeed
- Ability to follow through on commitments: You do what you say you will do internally and to customers.
- Hunter mindset: You are coachable, competitive, and efficient
- Background in the health or local government space a plus
- Willingness to work in London ~50% of the time