Key aspects: Relationship building, Client Sales, Flexibility, B2B
As one of Scotland’s leading tech startups to emerge from Glasgow University, VeryConnect is an online platform which helps industry and professional membership organisations manage and engage their member communities. Offering a collection of membership management services, we are building tools to allow members to network and engage wherever they are. Our product manages tens of thousands of end users worldwide and we’re ready to scale up.
Role and Responsibilities
At VeryConnect, the Client Success role is our clients key point of contact to our business and is responsible for developing new client adoption, building relationships, promoting retention and maintaining client loyalty for our services. For this role you will be responsible for leading on all aspects of the Client Success Journey – engagement, education, support and community, which will include client communications, onboarding, product education, community engagement, client invoicing, designing and tracking key account metrics as well as reporting, managing and resolving client issues and scoping new features with our product team.
Key aspects of your Role
- Be a lead point of contact with our clients, where you will develop and manage client accounts.
- Upskill yourself on all aspects of our software platform where you will provide help and guidance to our customers.
- Lead on the training and coaching of our clients in how to use our platform where you will have the opportunity to demo our software to international clients
- With direct client contact, you will closely monitor questions, feeding product insights to the rest of our team
- From the customer relationships you have created, you will understand and anticipate our clients’ requirements and contribute to developing our product services and roadmap
- As a fast moving, scaling tech startup, you will enjoy the opportunity for your tasks to evolve
- Experience in a smaller company
- Able to successfully prioritise workload
- Pro-active and comfortable with leading the development and engagement of new customers
- Enthusiastic with the ability to engage customers and inspire others
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn the latest software tools, products, platforms and services
- Adaptable to do what it takes to develop a successful business
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills including writing marketing material and tender documents
- Methodical and process-oriented mindset
- Flexibility to engage and work with customers out-with normal working hours as
- A good graduate degree from a reputable university or equivalent experience in a similar business
- Right to live and work in the UK (if UK based)
What we offer
- Competitive Salary which will depend on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- A flexible, hardworking environment that ensures our team are always learning and growing
- Tech Bundle
- Personal Growth Fund
- Based in Glasgow West End
- Salary for Holidays
- Team Away Days & Socials
Looking to Join Us?
Apply with your CV and a covering letter. We are not taking any applications from Recruiters. Only direct applications from candidates.