Pixie is the operating system for the $450Bn accountancy and bookkeeping industry. They are the unsung heroes of thriving small business communities around the globe, working hard to ensure clients are compliant, organised and prosperous.
Our platform standardises, simplifies and automates workflows, helping firms collaborate better and increase visibility over work & deadlines.
Although we are just getting started, Pixie is already making a significant impact: thousands of accountants worldwide love our product and rely on it daily to get their jobs done.
To further accelerate our growth, we are looking for experts in their field to join our team and help us shape its future.
We are looking for multiple talented customer success managers to join our London-based Customer Experience team.
Your role will primarily consist of supporting our accounting and bookkeeping clients to meet their goals through Pixie's successful implementation and use.
You will have ownership and be able to execute without detailed processes and frequent direction.
What you will do:
- Help new customers successfully implement Pixie
- Encourage feature adoption by regularly meeting with our customers
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to mitigate that risk
- Leverage our cross-functional teams to ensure all account issues are resolved quickly
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and its customer base
- Be an internal "voice of the customer" by sharing customer feedback trends with the product teams
- Help promote a creative, rewarding and results-driven culture
What makes you a great fit for the role
- Have 2+ years in another customer success role inside a B2B SaaS business serving the accountancy/bookkeeping industry
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively
- You are a self-starter that works hard and pushes to hit targets
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to (internally and externally) influence others towards continuous improvement
- (Ideally but not a blocker) Experience with CRM and data platforms such as HubSpot, Vitally, Intercom, Amplitude, etc.
Compensation & Benefits
- A collaborative environment where you can learn about and influence every aspect of the business
- Salary of £45k-£50k plus 0.1%-0.15% equity
- UK pension scheme
- 30 days of holidays, plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Discretionary growth budget for learning (eg. books, courses), gym, etc.
- Flexible working policy (eg. working hours, remote vs. office) and holiday breaks
- Plenty of room and support to continue growing professionally
- Access to the professional development platforms and private networks of our investors