We are a private investment company operating in the property and tech/media industries. We seek an intelligent and reliable law student/graduate to join our legal and management team providing legal support to our different departments and different ventures.
Your role will involve working alongside our director and eventually our solicitors and barristers; handling a variety of legal matters respective to our day to day activities within our different businesses; this will include all areas of commercial, corporate, employment, property, and intellectual property law.
During the course of your internship, we expect you to develop the capability of providing commercially relevant and astute legal advice to the company. You will be expected to participate and assist in the company's different projects as directed, including the administration and resolution of legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a dynamic personality and a strong background in legal research.
- Student / Recently Graduated / Qualified Solicitor in the United Kingdom (preferably with prior experience).
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- An ambitious individual who is academically sound, commercially orientated and possesses the desire to evolve within the group.
- Comfortable in providing legal support in a fast-paced enterprise.
- Eager to learn new technologies and ideas.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic, self-starter.
- Ability to work independently and manage large volumes of work.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.