We’re looking for a digital marketing leader to join the team to work across all the marketing experts (PPC, paid social, SEO, CRM, Brand, organic social and content) to create a detailed understanding of how marketing is performing, how the channels are working together and identify opportunities to improve that, whether within channel or across them. You’ll be reporting directly to the CMO.
- Marketing forecasting and reporting - you will be responsible for working with the CMO, finance team and channel teams to create the best way to forecast channel performance for both our core and new categories and reporting of performance against these targets. You’ll help the channel leads understand where and why performance is deviating from the plan and support them with insight to remedy this.
- You’ll lead on how to measure the impact of increased investment in brand marketing; you’ll evaluate and implement a new attribution model such as marketing mix modelling or econometric modeling to allow us to apply performance marketing rigour to our brand spend.
- You’ll be the customer insight champion for the team whether that’s conducting research to deepen our understanding of our personas, supporting our CRM team with segmentation analysis or developing our understanding of the lifetime value of different customers segments. You’ll work closely with our channel leads to use your insights to optimise their strategies and marketing dollars.
- BI lead for performance marketing - working with BI team to ensure the new systems currently being implemented will give all the marketing teams the data they need to understand their performance.
- It’s a team of 2! You’ll manage a marketing analyst.
Required skills and experience - we don’t expect you to tick every single box but we do need someone who is keen and quick to learn!
- Experienced marketing analyst with good commercial understanding of how performance marketing channels work and the interaction between them.
- Experience of driving customer insights and communicating them in a way that drives action.
- You’re kind, this is one of our most important hiring criteria. You will need to demonstrate that you work effectively in teams and can influence cross-functionally. You can leave your ego at the door, and will collaborate effectively with your peers.
- You’re a clear and analytical thinker who loves using data to make decisions
- You’re hands on: we’re a start up, this role requires you to lead by example, get your hands dirty and motivate your team and others by getting involved in the day to day.
- You’re entrepreneurial and ambitious - we need you to be a self-starter who loves driving results and taking ownership
- You’re tech savvy and try to solve performance issues in a smart and progressive manner
- You’re a logical thinker - you’re able to think clearly and quickly on your feet and able to make measured decisions to resolve complex issues
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Great benefits including Options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare, health cash plan and some other great perks!
- 25 holiday days pro rata + a day off for your birthday.
- Smart colleagues and supportive team- you will join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Working environment that values excellence
- Central London Location, although working remotely through the COVID pandemic and will continue with a hybrid-remote approach post pandemic
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Diversity is important at LoveCrafts. We aim to attract the widest range of talent into our business to enable us to create an inclusive working environment, and to reflect and understand our customers and their needs. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We aim to create a modern, flexible work environment that supports everyone to do their best work and therefore, we are open to having conversations about flexible working for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected and where all of our employees have equal opportunity to grow and attain their full potential.