Grow with One Act
One Act is a global startup engaged in software development and AI technology development.
One Act built the AI-powered trusted marketplace PieceX - www.piecex.com for buying and selling vetted and approved source code. From enterprise technology companies to individual developers, we enable our sellers to monetize the unique code they develop while empowering our buyers to purchase high quality source code inspected by our dedicated QA team, decreasing their development time and engineering costs by more than 80%!
To enhance our product and our social presence across digital platforms, we are looking for an experienced Graphics/UX designer to be able to understand our business requirements as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The Graphics/UX designer will also be expected to design the social media creative, creatives for paid social marketing and overall functionality of the product.
The key responsibilities for Graphics/UX Designer position includes:
- Design creative content for Social Media pages and social media Ads (Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Design graphics and motion videos for social media pages
- Improve existing design of our marketplace PieceX - www.piecex.com as well as work on UX and UI of new features
- Create designs for landing pages and implement HTML and CSS code
- Create attractive email templates for promotion activities
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Attend meetings to discuss and review progress on the project
- Write reports and communicate the results of your work
The successful applicant:
- 3 years of experience as Graphics/UX designer. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing graphics for social media Ads and social media pages (Google / Facebook Ads)
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design tools (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, OmniGraffle)
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio of design projects / social media Ads
- Artistic eye for design with accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of user-centered design and interaction design principles
Who you are:
- Self-motivated/self-starter with a passion and willingness to grow with the company.
- Willing to work with different teams located in different regions of the world and show flexibility in adjusting to different timezones whenever required
- Open to learning technologies, opportunities and feedback
Looking forward to hearing from you!!