We are a data-driven femtech company, on a mission to revolutionise women’s health. Our focus is on hormonal health and we are in the process of developing a tool that will help women manage their hormones on a daily basis. We work collaboratively at the forefront of the growing Femtech industry with our innovative tech-focused product.
We are now looking for a Social Media/Designer Intern to join our global team of high-performing professionals to lead the marketing of our product. You are a self-aware, collaborative and positive character with a strong passion for digitisation of healthcare and with belief in a preventative approach to health. You have a strong sense of design, purpose and drive and work well in a fast-paced start-up environment.
While we know Social Media and Graphic Design are not the same roles, we believe there is a shared mindset, as well as shared skills and methods. So, if you already practise either social media or graphic design, and are able demonstrate your hybrid expertise in another discipline, then this job is for you. We are looking for someone whose experience goes beyond interfaces and can show holistic thinking is part of their design portfolio.
- Strong Graphic Design Skills
- Passionate for crafting compelling and engaging content
- Manage day-to-day posting, editing and optimisation of content on multiple social media platforms including Facebook and Linkedin
- Data driven with an analytical mindset
- Ability to find partnerships with external partners
- Create ROI-driven campaigns to accelerate our growth
- Report on content performance and present social insights and best practice weekly
- Research and evaluate new growth opportunities for scaling customer acquisition
- A minimum requirement of 2 years of social media experience with significant B2C experience
- Passionate about social media and growing audiences
- The ideal candidate will have experience within the Femtech/Healthtech sector with a core understanding of start up and guerilla marketing strategies
- Positive team player and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Good understanding of social media analytics and experience optimizing content
- Content creation skills with excellent communication and SEO skills
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible and agile with a growth hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- You thrive in ambiguity and constant change, and enjoy creating order out of unstructured challenges