With over 35 nationalities and a range of backgrounds represented in our Benevolent team, we aim to build an inclusive environment where our people can bring their authentic selves to work, be respected for who they are and the exceptional work they do. We welcome and actively encourage applications from all sections of society and are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, age, citizenship, or any other basis. We see our diversity as an asset as we tackle challenging problems that bridge the gap between drug discovery and technology.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you will partner with the hiring team and will be responsible for building a pipeline of potential talent for a group of departments. You will need to rapidly identify, attract and screen potential candidates for a wide variety of vacancies, at all levels of seniority, and with candidates based worldwide.
This will involve being very proactive to develop and execute sourcing plans, build talent pipelines, conduct direct sourcing, research, screening, and managing the hiring administration process. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with exceptional talent.
This is a 6-month full-time contract (FTC).
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team, hiring managers, interviewers, and People Team to build a first in class candidate sourcing process.
- Champion diversity and help to create an inclusive workplace for all at BenevolentAI through our sourcing processes.
- Lead our proactive sourcing drive for Talent Acquisition; this will include:
- Crafting and sending messages via multiple recruitment sources.
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github).
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, publication search and social media).
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Develop and maintain talent pipelines for future hiring needs via our internal and external talent pools.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Use metrics/reporting to measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who enter the pipeline and proceed to be hired.
- Increase referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Be accountable for the way our brand is represented to the external market.
- Providing process improvement to the internal process and maintaining a streamlined and fair process.
We are looking for someone with
- 2+ years experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role (ideally Internally)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) (Workable preferred)
- High levels of accountability and the ability to promote the BenevolentAI brand and represent us when engaging with potential candidates.
- Effective time-management abilities and exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills with a focus on quality will be key to your success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to easily communicate with a diverse group of people globally.
Nice to haves
- Experience producing insightful reporting to provide regular updates to hiring managers and SLT to make data-driven decisions.
- Life Sciences and/or Technology recruitment experience.
BenevolentAI unites AI with human expertise to discover new and more effective medicines. Our unique computational R&D platform spans every step of the drug discovery process, powering an in-house pipeline of over 25 drug programmes. We advance our mission to reinvent drug discovery by harnessing the power of a diverse team, rich with different backgrounds, experiences, opinions and personalities. In our offices in London and New York and research facility in Cambridge (UK), we work in highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams, harnessing skills across biology, chemistry, engineering, AI, machine learning, informatics, precision medicine and drug discovery.
We share a passion for being part of a mission that matters, and we are always looking for curious and collaborative people who share our values and want to be part of our journey. If that sounds like a fit for you, hit the apply button and join us.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our Glassdoor page to learn about our benefits, culture and to find out what our team think about life at Benevolent. You can also find out more about us on LinkedIn and Twitter.