Project Manager /Producer at ImpactSense
Overview of role
ImpactSense is looking to appoint a Project Manager to work in our team of research and business experts for leading global brands. This position will undertake project management activities as required across a portfolio of projects, as well as oversee, plan, organise and communicate the activities generated by those projects. Our Project Manager will coordinate and support teams of varying sizes depending on the research project.
A bit about us
Welcome to ImpactSense. Our mission is to help companies better understand their customers like never before. If we achieve this, it means we will globally improve customer satisfaction making the world a happier place. Ok, maybe that is a bit too much, but we do have big ambitions.
We offer a disruptive customer experience insight platform and a range of insight-led services. We think differently, we deliver work in new ways to the industry and as a result – we are growing faster than bamboo.
We are fortunate enough to work with amazing brands in gaming, car marques, sportswear, finance and many other industries. We do both short term and long tail insight projects, so if you like a blend of projects – then this is the right place.
We are an experienced team and with new ways of doing things and ImpactSense is growing at considerable pace. It’s exciting. So, if you want to join a rocket ship (which will no doubt boost your career, then keep reading).
Thanks for taking the time to review this specification – hopefully you meet our needs. If not, keep in touch for the future.
Project Manager /Producer
- Work with management to prepare project plans, budgets and schedules
- Oversee the delivery of research programmes, perform day-to-day management of the project team and address any team issues promptly
- Deliver project events, such as collaboration meetings, road-mapping workshops ensuring meeting minutes are taken and distributed
- Routinely monitor all activities, review risks, issues and progress, taking actions as necessary to ensure minimum impact on programme deadlines
- Report project progress, status, and issues if any to clients on regular basis
- Address project issues and escalate complex issues to management
- Develop contract specifications and negotiate business contracts and terms with clients
- Support research team by entering survey structure into our platform
Operations and resources management
- Plan, coordinate and execute assigned research projects
- Lead the research team to complete projects within allotted timelines and budgets
- Perform strategic project resources planning and financial analysis
- Coordinate the delivery of strong project governance
- Where appropriate, organise the recruitment of assigned project research staff ensuring timely use of resources
Communications and relationships management
- Communicate project information and status to all relevant parties, providing early warning and escalation of key issues and client external and ensure strong business relationship management;
- Act as primary contact for client communications
- Work with the team to develop powerful case studies, highlighting successful outputs and outcomes of the projects;
- Conduct team meetings to discuss about project status and issues.
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills combined with a strong attention to detail;
- Good analytical skills demonstrated by a structured and methodical approach;
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with a wide range of people and audiences at all levels;
- Diplomatic, able to negotiate and apply judgement in complex areas;
- Effective decision-making;
- Able to work on own initiative as well as proven team building and motivational skills;
- Time management, prioritisation and calmness under pressure.
- Managing multi-disciplinary research projects, involving external and internal partners;
- Creative and effective facilitation of meetings, and workshops
- Risk management;
- Production and analysis of statistics and reports;
- Microsoft Office environment, with strong skills in MS ExcelKeynote skills are desirable
- Interest in data-driven research;
- Formal training in one or more project management processes (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Prince II etc.);
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Willingness to undertake further training, where appropriate.
Please put in the subject header: ‘I’m a bad a*se PM’, so we know to look out for you