Operating in the fast-growing £248 billion per year healthcare market in the UK our star venture Globmed.co.uk is set to launch at the beginning of November 2021. We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and hungry graduate to help and run our PR and communications department.
As a Junior PR / Communications Executive you will support company founders and the marketing team in discovering, establishing, nurturing and managing early stage relationships with business partners, suppliers, and investors as well as maintaining upkeep of the press office.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Graduate with PR/ Communications or marketing qualification
- Ideally, experience working at a PR agency
- Knowledge of MS office and social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook are essential
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Be proactive & assertive reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner
- Excellent understanding of human and public relations
- Be a style-conscious and independent thinker
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills and a can do attitude
Full-time, office-based position although we would consider some flexibility when strictly necessary. Please be aware that due to the nature of the position this may not be a 9 to 5 and may require attendance to events and travel including international travel.