The Room is a SaaS-based MediaTech marketplace that helps brands to most effectively source people of influence to amplify their marketing spend. Our mission is to unlock peoples’ true love for brands. Our clients include O2, Samsung, HelloFresh and MARS, to name just a few.
It’s an exciting time to join The Room. We are scaling rapidly and hiring inspiring, thoughtful, and motivated people to push us forward. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Own client relationships including strategy, recommendations, and execution.
- Drives regular cadence (Call/Report/visit/QBR) with the client to report on KPIs, raise awareness of The Room’s news/events. Shares results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Leverage data and analytics to create smart recommendations on strategy to drive brand awareness and sales for our clients.
- Collate and share best practice examples of reporting, strategies, and case studies across our teams.
- Lead, manage, and participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use, The Room awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and usage/development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how The Room’s solution can be improved.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Director to manage the renewal process as well as identify growth opportunities within your client base.
- Contribute to pre-sales positioning of Customer Success deliverables and sales led kick-off meetings with clients to outline expectations, communication rhythm, and how we support the client’s KPIs.
We’d like you to have:
- At least 3+ years of customer success experience.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and marketing technology.
- Strong work ethic and a great ability to prioritize client requests and relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You keep people engaged and have a strong ability to 'read the room' to know what you should say or show next to clients.
- An analytical mind who can dive deep into data, identify patterns, and generate insights for the benefit of our clients.
- Increased client satisfaction across account (measured by conventional surveys, as well as reference potential of account & general check-ins and client feedback)
- You're adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You have a self-starter mentality.
More about The Room
The Room is a private space in which brands and people of influence connect with each other over mutually beneficial partnerships. It is a contra economy where success is based on collaboration and not on commercial terms.
This authenticity and integrity is as much a part of our culture as it is of our product, and our ethos of ‘good people, good brands, good conversations’ is central to how we conduct ourselves inwardly as a team as well as externally as a business.
We hire great people because we know that we can’t build a world-class company without a world-class team. We also want to enjoy what we do, and that means working with people who enjoy what they do. Everyone is welcome - we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, where everyone, from any background, can grow and thrive.
Get in touch
We are a friendly yet ambitious start-up that is on a very exciting journey, and that will provide plenty of opportunities for career progression as it continues to grow. If you feel that The Room is a place where you can deliver your best work, then do get in touch and send us your CV and a covering note telling us more about yourself.
**NB At present, we do not have an office (due to current circumstances) but we plan to open one in the future. Once we are settled, we would expect you to be in our London office 3 days per week and you’ll have the flexibility to work as you wish on the other days. We believe in flexible working to support your commitments so you can work when and how you work best.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Sorry - no agencies thank you.