This is a great opportunity for an Account Executive or Senior SDR to make the step up and join a fast-growing health tech company.
Please submit your CV with 2-3 (max) sentences on your background in SaaS sales and what excites you about our company.
Role: Full Time
Location: Old Street 50% + WFH 50%
Salary: £40K-£50K base + uncapped commission + share options
We are looking for our second sales hire to join our team and help grow the business amongst our customers in the NHS. You will have significant responsibility from day one and close new business by running the complete sales cycle for new deals. You will have the opportunity to design, lead and train the sales organisation as we grow.
We're a SaaS company on a mission is to add ten years to life expectancy through "Social Prescribing" this is where a patient is referred to a non-clinical service for their health.
We exist because 1 in 5 GP appointments are for non-clinical needs such as loneliness/debt, and 10% of pills prescribed are inappropriate.
We're two years old, have an amazing solution that is integrated with 90% of the GP surgeries in England, and have recently closed our second round of funding. You will be the 7th full-time hire in the company.
- Reach out and acquire new customers through various channels including cold calls, email, social etc
- Be responsible for improving the end-to-end customer journey and experience for your customer group including recruitment, retention and reactivation.
- You will source, negotiate, and close new deals for Joy supported by our Head of Growth and CEO.
- Desire to design, lead and train the sales org as we grow.
- 2+ years of previous sales experience in a similar capacity closing B2B SaaS contracts in the £5K-£25K range.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an outbound SDR.
- Product-minded: Ability to help mould the future of our product through customer feedback
- Entrepreneurial instinct: You are willing to do more than just sell. You will help with marketing, product, and training to help the company succeed
- Ability to follow through on commitments: You do what you say you will do internally and to customers.
- Hunter mindset: You are coachable, competitive, and efficient
- Background in the health or local government space a plus
- Willingness to work in London ~50% of the time