Mintago (created by one of the founders of Perkbox) is a fintech wellbeing platform that helps companies and their employees save money. Our vision is to help improve society’s financial health. We do this by starting with pensions.
For employers (particularly small ones) pensions are costly and an administrative burden. For employees they are confusing, intangible and in most cases vastly underfunded. Mintago is changing this.
We start by giving small businesses the tools to make managing pensions less taxing (both from an admin perspective and quite literally saving them thousands in tax each year by implementing salary sacrifice). We then provide employees with simple and engaging tools that trace lost pensions, help them understand and plan for the future and manage their pension contributions, all within our platform.
Why join Mintago? We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other as employee wellbeing is at the heart of our ethos. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference and a supportive investor base that includes UK & US VC funds along with high profile successful entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join us in building the UK’s best financial wellbeing product.
This role reports directly to the CEO and as we are a small and growing team, you will have the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you want from an early stage and have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
You must be open minded to new green pasture projects and technically curious, with a willingness to learn any areas in which you have less experience.
- It will involve:
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores)
- Implementing API integrations across multiple payroll software
- Taking the lead to build a team of engineers to support the tech direction that you will help form as being part of senior management.