Are you looking for an immediate start role? Look no further!!
Full training included. No previous experience required.
At Hornet Global Communications we have openings in our Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team working alongside our top clients.
Hornet Global Communications is a Marketing & Sales business based in the heart of Maidstone. We're looking for sharp graduates & career changers to learn all aspects of our business from sales, marketing and customer service to administration and management.
We are looking for an Events and Promotions Assistant to join our business, learn our products and grow with us! Our growth philosophy is to only hire our managers internally, so if being a Team Leader or Manager in the future or even just taking a step up into a more senior position is something that appeals then this role could be the first step towards that goal.
HORNET GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS PHILOSOPHY
"YOU SHOULD TRAIN AND DEVELOP YOUR TEAM SO GREAT THAT THEY COULD WORK ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, THEN TREAT THEM SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD NEVER WANT TO."
What will the Events and Promotions Assistant role involve?
- You will be dealing with a high level of queries from existing and potential customers to discuss different brands, while providing the best customer service.
- Answering questions for customers and tailoring the solutions available to suit them.
- Marketing presentations
- Promotions and basic sales administration.
- Contributing to our working environment and team culture.
What must the key Events and Promotions Assistant possess?
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and motivated professional to join the team. If you can tick some of these boxes, then we want to hear from you:
- A touch of working experience - we are open to multiple industries (Retail sales, bar or customer service would be advantageous but not essential)
- You'll have the passion for providing great customer service, being friendly and professional.
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a diverse range of people
- Natural charm: ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Adventurous spirit: those who love a bit of variety
- Student mentality: ability to apply proven training methods
- Work ethic: willingness to go the extra mile
- Ambition: motivated to achieve personal and business goals
- Over 18 , able to work full time and have UK residency
What we offer, for the successful Sales and Marketing assistant;
- Ongoing product training provided (including sales, marketing and customer service)
- Development through our sales and business development programme
- Performance based incentives
- National and International travel opportunities
- Exclusive events invitations
VISA info: Unfortunately, we are unable to help sponsorship with UK work Visa's
We take our goals and customer service seriously but we also love to have fun at work. Apply now with your CV to learn more about the opportunities and get in touch with our team. We are looking for immediate starts as we want to fill the positions ASAP!
We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.