Hornet Global Communications is actively looking for their next Sports Minded Business Management Trainee! Are you looking for a new challenge? A more proactive environment? More progression?
All training and mentoring are provided. We accept applicants from diverse backgrounds, previous experience is not mandatory. Good people skills or willingness to work in a people-oriented business is recommended.
As part of the role, you will be able to learn and apply transferable business skills including:
- Sales / Marketing / Customer Service
- Recruitment and Team Leadership
- Client and Consumer Relations
- Business Development / Management Training
We have grown in 2021! By opening a new and competitive marketing channel, we secured new clients to join our portfolio. Hornet Global Communications is cultivating success and new growth opportunities for our management trainee. We are the bridge between some of the UK’s leading brands and their customers. Our clients are excited to see our expansion goals accomplished for 2021-2022, thanks to a proactive, modern, and positive environment. That is why we need you! To learn our business from the ground up and assist run our operations in the UK and internationally.
Our Sports Minded Business Management Trainee opportunity is designed to help graduates, professionals looking for a new challenge, fresh talents and even career changers to develop personally and professionally from entry level. The sooner we start, the sooner the opportunity advances forward, this opportunity is available for immediate start.
We believe in working in an environment that provides recognition for your results and rewards accordingly. We offer performance-based bay as well as advancement based on criteria. This is followed by additional:
- Financial incentives and bonuses (weekly)
- Travel opportunities
- Exclusive events invitations
- One on one mentorship with industry experts and mentors
The successful candidate will:
- Have an interest in marketing, consumer relations or business
- Be over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the UK (We are unable to sponsor work Visas)
- Display strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work with customers/clients
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Display a competitive mindset and strong work ethic
If you are looking for more than just a job, are hungry to succeed and keen to learn, this could be the opportunity for you. Due to the high number of applications, we are looking for determined professionals able to start immediately. Send us your CV today, to get in touch with our team and learn more about the opportunities today!