Sales Executive Role
This is an amazing opportunity to work for Dropless, the latest digital start up that is reshaping the vehicle management sector. You'll be much more than a sales executive, you'll be a core member of a small team of highly motivated, out-going and young individuals. Throughout the role, you will gain exposure to almost every aspect of setting up and running a business.
In 2020, Dropless has grown its revenue 9 times and received a £2.3M investment to help rapidly expand the business over the coming year. Along with this, Dropless are about to go through its Series B round, taking on over £5M.This investment means you will be joining at a time of accelerated growth, presenting opportunities to get involved in a variety of exciting aspects - from identifying new business opportunities to managing key accounts with likes of Amazon and many other big names, to developing our end to end sales process. You will also gain exposure and attend client meetings with various businesses across the UK.
Furthermore, Dropless has just released our new Hydroloop cleaning service. This service has been long awaited within the HGV/Truck industry as it is something that no one else is doing. Therefore, we expect a really busy time supporting the launch of this new and exciting service.
- Identifying business opportunities by analyzing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Establishing contacts and developing relationships with qualified prospects.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities
- Recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Communication skills to manage clients and team relationships.
- When presenting, emphasising excellence with good energy levels.
- Negotiation and business acumen.
- Sales planning, prospecting & closing (analytical skills are required)
- Motivated to meet sales targets.
- Independence & creativity.
- Candidates must be happy to commute to our office in Clapham, London.
- Must have a full UK driving license to drive a company vehicle if needed.