HIVED is building the mass-market parcel delivery network of the future by leveraging vertical integration, operational process innovation and software. HIVED has developed a system that is significantly better than the status quo in every way imaginable: more efficient (and therefore more affordable), better for people (no gig-economy, fully employed staff) and the environment (100% emission free end-to-end, no offsetting ever) as well as providing the best possible delivery experience.
We are backed by the UK government's innovation agency Innovate UK as well as some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility such as Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the founder/CEO and entire senior leadership team of TIER mobility and the co-founder of Budbee, amongst others.
Over the coming months and years, HIVED will aggressively scale in the UK to become the default delivery provider for many retail and e-commerce brands, from SMEs to household names. Currently covering the M25 area, HIVED will expand to further UK cities in early 2022 with the goal to cover the vast majority of the UK population by 2023 alongside an expansion to key European markets. At the same time HIVED will continuously improve its technology and delivery experience with a number of never seen before features and improvements on the roadmap.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Field Operations to support the Operations Team in the physical world to manage delivery staff, vehicles and deliveries.
- Provide support for delivery staff in the field
- Implement processes
- Address issues with vehicles, sites, delivery staff
- Diagnose issues or technical problems
- Document processes
- Operate vehicles in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Be presentable as you are representing HIVED in the real world
- Handy with tools generally and with bikes/vehicles in particular (e.g. you need to be able to change a bike tyre)
- Bias for action, can-do-attitude when addressing issues of urgent nature
- Proven Field Service experience is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair as much as possible
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Great and dynamic working environment
- Join a diverse and driven team
- Ability to learn by joining a young, fast growing startup
- Real chance of progression with the organisation purely based on success in the role
- We care for our staff and we are happy to accommodate and support special talent wherever we can
- Team lunches and away days