Dorm is currently looking for an experienced content marketing executive reporting into the Founder in charge of growth.
Dorm is a London-based education tech startup, pioneering a new way to learn by enabling students to work 1:1 with world’s top creators, entrepreneurs and influencers.
We've just completed a large funding round with top UK and US based VCs and are now looking to bring a top notch content marketing person on board to strengthen our founding team.
This role will lead content marketing; overseeing message development, editorial, content production and internal and contract writers, while operating as “head content creator” in charge of building the narrative.
You will work closely with the founding team to develop and drive the company point of view and key narratives, as well as leading the development of thought leadership content and campaign assets to support outbound, inbound and demand generation goals.
The ideal candidate is a storyteller, collaborator, problem solver, and idea generator with a deep understanding of content marketing.
What you'll be doing
- Joining a team of 10 driven professionals and building the business from the ground up
- Owning the content marketing roadmap across all channels (blog, email, Instagram, YouTube)
- Creating engaging content on entrepreneurship and the creator economy
- Working closely with demand generation team to advise on strategy for content campaigns that support company pipeline and revenue goals
- Leading the creation of messaging and compelling stories based on target personas, key trends, competitive landscape, and points of differentiation.
- Pro-actively suggesting changes to improve all communications channels
- Collating results and learnings and disseminate through the organization
What we're looking for
Our dream candidate should be a very special individual passionate about the future of education.
On top of this, our dream candidate has the following rare ‘features’:
- Evidence of growing social media channels
- Proven experience in developing world class written and video content that drives engagement and demand across digital channels
- A natural storyteller who is passionate about disseminating a consistent, fun and entertaining narrative across multiple channels
- A passion for content marketing, the ability to be creative and understand how to scale a creative idea is essential
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research, content discovery, and content technology
- Strong creative sensibilities and a visual eye for design aesthetics, and content curation
- Experience with leading and managing internal, contract and agency resources
What's in it for you
- The full startup experience, with all the highs and all the lows that you’ve heard about
- Joining an experienced founding team that’s scaled to 40M+ user base before
- Competitive pay and equity
- An accelerated learning experience
- We have a beautiful office in Central London, but are also open to remote applicants