I'm looking for a chief growth officer co-founder for Assist, my on-demand services marketplace platform with BIG plans!
- Developing our high-level growth strategy
- Finding scalable growth channels, and executing
- Keeping on top of all analytics/data sources, and optimising our growth strategy accordingly
- Work on growth throughout the funnel, from sign up, to activation, to retention
- Ideally full-time co-founder, with a fair equity split & no initial salary (though a small salary should be available in a couple of months)
About The Platform:
We are currently live in South West London, facilitating cleaning & errand running, but we've got huge plans! We want Assist to become the go-to services marketplace to book essentially any service. If you ask people "Where do you go to book services?", the vast majority of people don't have a go-to answer, and that's what we want Assist to be!
Even with our MVP, we have a clear value proposition for our customers in that we are the cheapest platform for a cleaner at £12/hour, the user actually gets to select their cleaner, and bookings are protected by our trust policy. I can share a LOT more details about our other USPs, our long-run plans and the clear need for disruption if you send in your CV! See our site at weareassit.com.
- Have experience working in growth at a high level
- A proven track record of creating successful growth campaigns
- A data-driven attitude
- Drive & determination
We're disrupting services. Why don't you join us on our journey?