Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to add to your sales experience?
If you've ever wanted a job but not been able to fit your job around university or studies, then this is exactly what you can help combat with UNIPAYS - a start up aiming to build the leading student jobs platform.
We are looking for a current student to do a voluntary internship in our sales team as a business development intern. We require a confident and target driven individual to work within a small team closing deals from leads provided by the B2B team.
This is an unpaid role but there is the opportunity to earn commission; this will be discussed with you if you were to be successful.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Outbound business development calls
- Ability to present our product
- Establishing new leads and business opportunities
- Reviewing sales performance
- Achieving weekly, monthly and annual targets
Key Qualities Include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: January 2021 with possibility of extension
Hours are flexible and can work around your schedule, we just ask that it is done during UK business hours.
Do you have the skills and energy to help drive the sales team?
If you do, then we should talk!