HIVED is building the mass-market parcel delivery network of the future by leveraging vertical integration, operational process innovation and software. HIVED has developed a system that is significantly better than the status quo in every way imaginable: more efficient (and therefore more affordable), better for people (no gig-economy, fully employed staff) and the environment (100% emission free end-to-end, no offsetting ever) as well as providing the best possible delivery experience.
We are backed by the UK government's innovation agency Innovate UK as well as some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility such as Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the founder/CEO and entire senior leadership team of TIER mobility and the co-founder of Budbee, amongst others.
Over the coming months and years, HIVED will aggressively scale in the UK to become the default delivery provider for many retail and e-commerce brands, from SMEs to household names. Currently covering the M25 area, HIVED will expand to further UK cities in early 2022 with the goal to cover the vast majority of the UK population by 2023 alongside an expansion to key European markets. At the same time HIVED will continuously improve its technology and delivery experience with a number of never seen before features and improvements on the roadmap.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Director of Growth who is in charge of overseeing the performance and activities of HIVED's growth channels such as SEO, customer referrals, partnerships etc in a holistic way.
- Help to build out growth team with exceptional talent in different roles
- Liaise about growth strategy with senior leadership
- Design the most effective growth strategy and coordinate its implementation across paid advertising, partnerships, SEO etc
- Drive strategic decisions based on incremental tests to optimise the channel-mix based on ROAS and impact
- Maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, return on investment, LTV, and other channel metrics for all growth channels
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the channel/tactic-mix to acquire and retain customers
- Identify top-performing growth partners and build strong relationships
- Think creatively about growth ideas and develop a strong understanding of different customer groups
- 5+ years of experience in Growth, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, CRM, Performance Marketing or relevant fields
- A proven track record of managing and delivering successful full-funnel growth initiatives
- Experience working in fast-growing startup
- Ideally experience in B2B
- Strategic but hands-on mentality, a structured way of working, with extraordinary logical thinking and analytical skills to drive insights into growth strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken in English language
- Great and dynamic working environment
- Join a diverse and driven team
- Ability to learn by joining a young, fast growing startup
- Real chance of progression with the organisation purely based on success in the role
- We care for our staff and we are happy to accommodate and support special talent wherever we can
- Team lunches and away days
- Beautiful office on the top floor of a converted warehouse in the heart of Shoreditch
- Work From Home optional depending on circumstances