I hope you're well, thanks for taking the time to read this.
BuildPartner helps architects, builders and clients communicate better with each other by providing a single platform on which to manage building work from budgeting through to building.
The software provides a simple and intuitive way to check benchmark costs, create detailed cost plans and receive comparable quotes. These, amongst other features, streamline the process, significantly improving on the alternative which is Microsoft Excel.
We are looking for a budding developer to help us build out our integrations. In terms of tools, you will need to have a good understanding of:
- API services
- Third-party integrations
- Jira, Git, SonarQube
- Other remote working applications (zoom, slack etc.)
In terms of skills, we're looking for people with:
- A solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- The ability to think for yourself and analyse how best integrations are managed
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate clearly over video, Jira and messaging tools
- Availability over UK working hours
You will be working in a team of remote workers reporting to the CTO who has a particular interest in mentoring young developers.
BuildPartner is an early-stage venture based in the UK with significant investment and growing fast. The company is based around remote workers but places a lot of focus on maintaining tight relationships with its team and its clients.
If you'd like to discuss more we'd love to hear from you.
All the best!
Hugo and The BuildPartner Team