I am looking for a co-founder(s) who can join me in unleashing the potential of my company FreeGym. We promote free trials and discounted deals on our platform from fitness businesses in the UK. We will be as big as a Groupon for the fitness industry!
Although at an early stage of growth, we have serveral things in place such as the web platform, branding and social. We also have lots of ideas for where we want to take the company and how we can fit in the market as a B2B and B2C business.
Things I am looking for in a co-founder (the more you can tick off the better!):
- Someone passionate for a new challenge and success
- Willing to take intiative to help grow the business
- Experience taking start-ups to funding and beyond
- Ideas! Initiative! Strategy! Where do we go from here?
- Marketing / PR experience
- B2B sales experience
- Experience in the fitness industry / a passion for fitness
- Ideally, London based
This role will be purely based on an equity share so someone looking for a new challenge and a real drive to see the business succeed is paramount.
If applying, please add a cover note as to why you feel you would be a good fit for this role / business.
Looking forward to hearing from you.