At Immerse Education, we believe that high quality, personalised education can be a transformative experience. We offer a diverse range of premium educational residential and online programmes for high school students from around the world. We have grown substantially over the last few years to become a leading provider of pre-university education, and we’re excited to have launched a new business called UniPrepare.
UniPrepare provides our signature exceptional academic quality to students across the world through an online platform combined with an academic programme that focuses on 1:1 personalised education. We’re now looking for an entrepreneurial character to join the team to lead the growth of UniPrepare.
You’ll have the opportunity to take charge of growing a new business with the backing of an established and successful education brand to help to accelerate progress. In exchange for leading the growth of UniPrepare, we’re also offering meaningful equity in addition to your base salary. You will be the first in command of this new business and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Manage budgets and make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business
- Manage freelancers to achieve business aims and collaborate effectively with the existing team, with the view to building a permanent UniPrepare team
- Develop our existing platform using off-the-shelf tools with the longer-term view to build our own native platform
- All operation responsibilities related to the platform/programme including recruiting of temporary academic staff to create lessons and deliver workshops via the platform
- Weekly reporting directly to the Managing Director of Immerse Education
- Monthly reporting to the Board on progress towards goals